Fitness Center Amenities
Physical Edge fitness centers are equipped with:
- State of the art cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, upright and semi-reclined bikes, steppers and ARC trainers
- Full line of selective resistive equipment, free
- weights and dumbbells
- Large flat screen televisions with individual audio
- systems on each
- piece of cardio equipment
- Complete restroom, shower and locker room facilities
- Free towel service
- Variety of group exercise classes
Fitness Center Orientations:
Every two weeks, Physical Edge provides free fitness center orientations for its members. The orientations are designed to acquaint members to the equipment as well as the facility. The orientations are not geared for setting individuals up on specific programs. Members interested in attending an orientation need to sign up in advance with the staff at the front desk.
Rules of the Gym:
- The Physical Edge membership agreement, application and fitness center rules must be completed prior to participation.
- To ensure the safety and health of our members, we strongly encourage every member to see a physician before starting any fitness or weight-training program.
- Members must check-in at the front desk with the use of the keycard prior to workout. For security reasons, members must have their picture taken.
- Hand towels are provided for members use. Bath towels are available through a more formal check out procedure with the front desk.
- Due to patient privacy reasons, members not permitted behind the front desk.
- Members are required to wear closed toe shoes and encouraged to wear modest, loose fitting clothing.
- Physical Edge is not responsible for members’ valuables while using the facility. Lockers and locks are available for daily use. If you bring your own lock, please remove locks after each workout.
- Please return and rack weights after each use.
- Avoid dropping weights on the gym floor.
- Members are welcome to use equipment in the physical therapy gym, however during the day, physical therapy patients will be given priority.
- Please wipe off equipment after each use. Towels and/or Lysol wipes are provided.
- Please do not touch controls on the televisions. Ask a Physical Edge staff member for assistance. Choice of television stations is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Cell phones are prohibited from use in the gym.
- Please pick up your towels, water bottles, newspapers and/or magazines after use.
- With the exception of water, no food or beverages are allowed in the gym.
- Members are advised not to bring children under age 14 to the gym.
- If you need additional information or instruction, please ask for help from a Physical Edge staff member.